You can check if your yahoo buddy is invisible to you or not. Just install and activate this small useful plugin
The plugin will be unzipped in your c:/programfiles/yahoo/ messenger/plugins/
Please Unzip in different directory if your yahoo messenger’s installation directory is different, but it works in most of the cases. You can activate it by clicking “action” and then “load test plugin” in your yahoo messenger’s main window.
yahoo trakker, yahoo trakker is a Web based software .which tracks the online offline activity of messenger users in previous 24 hours, data gets updated automatically after every 10 minutes.
Let me before starting this topic tell you that im not in the top adsense earner or the so called premium advertisers, but i do have a decent income from google adsense program. Its very simple to earn good money from this program. Your 15 year old kids are earning 2000$ monthly from it, so why cant you.
Its a myth that to you got to know all the technical stuff and should be a programming guru to earn off that much from google adsense. Its totally unrealistic, but all the premium publisher or atleast most of them are general site owners with basic or amatuer knowledge of technology. This is the real thing.
So you must be wondering what seperates them from us, why do earn so huge amount of money while we just sit wondering what should be done to get to that point.
From my point of view, i would suggest the following golden 7 steps to ensure such fat income :
1. To start off, Google Adsense business should be treated as importantly as other businesses. Its totally unethical to call it as residual income. If you consider it as residual then you should not expect big cheques from it.
2. Secondly, track you improvements, changes in ad positioning, whats working and whats not. From today, track all the changes you do and their impacts, its the basic common mistake that we make, not tracking the changes we make. This helps in analysing few things which works for us and which do not. Repeat the things next time you go about making a new site and stay away from the things which didnt work this time. It helps in avoiding mistakes we make again and again.
3. The main thing this premium publisher do, is take up some broad niche and then divide them into sub niches, each having its individual sites. For eg, Sports, Cricket, Indian Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar, Fan sites. They use specific automated site building tools to make up their instant niche sites. This automated tools are their main secret weapons of mass earnings.
4. Once you have exhausted making the ‘n’ no. of niche sites from the same niche,provide backlinks, links from each niche site to other one, and from each page to related page in other sites.
5. Now, designing your site requires one main point to be covered, make it very easy to browse as well as simple on the looks. Remember your main aim is to have click through on adsense rather then distracting your viewer to other things. Here the mantra is to ‘Tell’ not ‘Sell’ like any e-commerce site which will have emphasis on its product and will guide the viewer to their products. So make an informative site with enough content which will have adsense related matter.
6. Now comes the main part, the exposure of your sites, its easy and should be a gradual but steady process, make links from other related to yours, provide interlinking to your various related sites, make sitemap of each site and submit it to google, submit your sites to various directories like Indexrated & Agile List Web Directory. This should provide you steady and good traffic. In 2-4 months, you would be having enough traffic to have good amount of click-throughs.
7. After doing the tough part, you got to have patience on your part. Nobody and i mean nobody can earn 100$ on 1 day itself, wait for few months and you would be on your way to premium publisher. If you still want to earn more, repeat this steps with different niche and double your earnings.
This way, has been tried and tested by my friend and i have posted this article after interviewing him. His earnings averaged 10k $/month in past 6 months.Now that must be good enough for you, probably
Source : Super Adsense Income
The holy grail of all us people who work in Firefox day in, day out (and, unfortunately, often endure slowdowns and lockups) - Firefox version 3 - seems to be near completion. As of today, Firefox 3 beta 2 is available for download and testing purposes; however, don’t get your hopes up just yet. As the folks of Mozilla say, “with this second beta, you’ll get a taste of what’s coming in Firefox 3, but there’s still more to come, and much of what you’ll see is still a bit rough around the edges.”
Still, if you’re the adventurous type, it’s worth trying. since it includes “approximately 900 improvements over the previous beta, including fixes for stability, performance, memory usage, platform enhancements and user interface improvements.” Much of this stuff comes from the community feedback from the first beta.
Some of the improvements (some are from beta 1) that caught our eye are:
- clicking on the favicon now gives information on the site owner
- Firefox now informs anti-virus software when downloading executable files
- better password management
- download manager further improved from beta 1
- resumable downloading (there is a God after all)
- text selection improvements (word by word, paragraph, multiple text selection)
- better integration with Vista, Mac and Linux
- single-click bookmark adding
- web applications, such as Gmail, can now handle mailto: links
- major architectural changes which should result in a speedier performance
- 300 memory leaks plugged (a very important fix that should hopefully reduce those slowdowns to a distant memory)
After Alot of waiting time , Google decide finally to introduce the new Ad Review Center which allow us to accept or reject ads , so we be able to review placement-targeted ads that have previously run on our site .
In an effort to provide you with more transparency and control over the ads appearing on your pages, we’ve developed the Ad Review Center. This new feature, which we’ll be rolling out to publishers over the next few months, will allow you to review ads placement-targeted to your site and ensure those ads are relevant to your site’s users. When you first opt into the Ad Review Center, you’ll be able to see all placement-targeted ads currently targeted to your site, and a couple of days later you’ll be able to review placement-targeted ads that have previously run on your site. If you think an ad is not relevant for your users, you can prevent it from appearing again by blocking it in the Ad Review Center.
This will be a good Methode to Filter MFA and low paying advertisers .
November 28th, 2007 by Courtney
If you read what the statement says, you can see that buying or selling links that pass PageRank can negatively effect the rankings of a site. I personally have been watching the sites that are ranked in front of me for ‘internet marketing’ and can tell you that many of the sites in the top 10 in Google were buying links before this fiasco. Many of those links have since come down, including one site-wide link using ‘internet marketing’ as the anchor from a PR10 site. Tell me that this doesn’t make it easier for me.
Google’s Paid Link Smack-Down Is Leveling The Playing Field
I know that some of you are mad because of this whole thing, and I understand that. A revenue stream that you could once use is pretty much over if you’re serious about your site. On the other hand, however, this will make it easier for you to compete for rankings against sites that have bigger budgets than you.
Help Is On The Way For Link Sellers
If you read the quote from Google, you’ll see that Google is ok with selling links, as long as you use nofollows on them. SocialSpark and other services are being created to allow you to connect with advertisers that want to buy buzz, not PageRank. Google is going to be ok with SocialSpark because you will be allowed to place nofollow on your links.
Borrell Associates predicted a big gain in the overall local
online ad market, with local search representing a big slice of
the market share.
We’ll tell the yellow pages firms and local papers why they are
doomed in a moment.
Ok, Borrell Associates has released their 2008 Outlook: Local
Online Advertising report. They estimated next year’s total
local ad market will reach a whopping $12.6 billion in spending.
Of that figure, Borrell said $5 billion will come from local
search advertising. Another $1.3 billion should arrive as the
local online video market triples from 2007.
Now for the bad news for the yellow pages and local news
publishers, from the report:
David A. Utter
Ok, first of all, get your PageRank up to 6. In all honesty, how hard is to get PR5? You can purchase one sitewide at PR7 site and get up to 5, or you can spend a couple hundred dollars submitting to high quality directories. (although, I admit, it could be a little harder after the recent PR update, when many dirs lost their PR).
The reason behind this is that permanent directory listing does not mean much, if your PR drops in the future. By having higher PR you are showing me (the submitter) that you are serious about your directory, because you have put some time and money into it. You need to have high PR and professional looking directory if you want people to submit to it.
And let’s be honest, people submit to directories for PR, not for traffic. The days when directories were providing traffic are long gone. Do not brag about your traffic. Work hard, and brag about your PR.
AdSense publishers may soon be receiving their Christmas Gifts from Google. Last year, it was a Digital Frame but now they are sending a 2 GB USB Memory card.I just got the AdSense gift (thanks Google) but unfortunately have no pictures to post here because someone in the Indian Post department had already opened the parcel in transit and removed the USB memory card.
Luckily, that soul has spared the Google AdSense greeting card that you see here.
Google uses USPS for international mail and their partner here is the Indian Postal Service, a government service. The tracking number printed on the parcel is not getting accepted at the USPS website so not sure if we can really do anything about it.
I just got paid by Widgetbuck , so it s is officially paying.
I got paid for October Yesterday .
My payement methode was Paypal . Checks have a shipping delay :
As a reminder, if you select the paypal option, you will receive
November earnings much quicker. To do this, please go to your
WidgetBucks account > “My Settings” tab and select the paypal option,
you will receive your next WidgetBucks payment faster than by manual
check. Especially for non-US accounts where we do not have a timeline
on how quickly the check will be delivered. Paypal payments were
received yesterday and today.
My earning for October was 399$ …
Payment From Mpire Corporation Dec. 6, 2007 Completed Details $399.05 USD $0.00 USD
It seem that this is a trustable and reputable company especially when they will release the new International CPM Ads for the international traffic . so I suggest you Widgetbucks and earn 25$ Bonus.
Yesterday and Today was a dramatic days for many webmasters .
Many sites was banned Included the forum of digital point! which is known as one of the best webmaster sites .
Some site have recieved their reason of ban but the majority didnt even receieved an email from google . Is this another move from adsense to minimizate their drop of revenue , Month after month the service become more and more bad with low quality ads .
I hope that google adsense return to its Gold age ..